Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sequoia's Journal: Entry 3


Thursday Night

I have a new family. One of Sitting Bull's warriors had favored my mother because he thought that she had a kind personality and was very honest with everybody. He said that he wanted to marry her, and she said the same thing to him because she thought that he was the same way. So after Sitting Bull's memorial, my mother had married Sitting Bull's warrior. I have a new father now, and I am exploding with so much joy, I am tired. My face hurts from smiling so much. My mother and new father are setting up everything in our home. We have just had a grand feast of bear, fish, broccoli, and oranges.

I has thought that I saw Sitting Bull's spirit floating and smiling down on us. I was happy at that thought.

Now I must retire and sleep with my new family.

No comments:

Post a Comment